Microsoft SharePoint 2010 makes it easier for people to work together.
Using SharePoint 2010, your people can set up Web sites to share information with others, manage documents from start to finish, and publish reports to help everyone make better decisions.
- Sites - SharePoint 2010 Sites provides a single infrastructure for all your business Web sites. Share documents with colleagues, manage projects with partners, and publish information to customers.
- Composites - SharePoint 2010 Composites offers tools and components for creating do-it-yourself business solutions. Build no-code solutions to rapidly respond to business needs.
- Insights - SharePoint 2010 Insights gives everyone access to the information in databases, reports, and business applications. Help people locate the information they need to make good decisions.
- Communities - SharePoint 2010 Communities delivers great collaboration tools—and a single platform to manage them. Make it easy for people to share ideas and work together the way they want.
- Content - SharePoint 2010 Content makes content management easy. Set up compliance measures ”behind the scenes”—with features like document types, retention polices, and automatic content sorting—and then let people work naturally in Microsoft Office.
- Search - SharePoint 2010 Search cuts through the clutter. A unique combination of relevance, refinement, and social cues helps people find the information and contacts they need to get their jobs done.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 is available in 3 versions. The table below summarises the features of each version.
SharePoint Foundation is a great choice for small projects with its collaboration and content management capabilities including document libraries, blogs, wikis, tasks, calendars and contact lists. SharePoint Standard and Enterprise Editions provide enhanced features such as social networking and enterprise search for larger roll-outs and organisations.
For more information on choosing the correct version please contact us on 0207 183 2540.
|Foundation Edition||Standard Edition||Enterprise Edition|
Business Connectivity Services
Business Data Connectivity Service
Client Object Model (OM)
Connections to Microsoft Office Clients
Connections to Office Communication Server and Exchange
External Data Column
Improved Backup and Restore
Improved Setup and Configuration
Language Integrated Query (LINQ) for SharePoint
Large List Scalability and Management
Multilingual User Interface
Out-of-the-Box Web Parts
Photos and Presence
Read-Only Database Support
Remote Blob Storage (SQL Feature)
REST and ATOM Data Feeds
Ribbon and Dialog Framework
SharePoint Health Analyzer
SharePoint Service Architecture
SharePoint Timer Jobs
Silverlight Web Part
Streamlined Central Administration
Support for Office Web Apps
Unattached Content Database Recovery
Usage Reporting and Logging
Visual Studio 2010 SharePoint Developer Tools
Windows 7 Support
Windows PowerShell Support
|Includes all of the Foundation version features plus:Ask Me About
Business Connectivity Services Profile Page
Click Through Relevancy
Enterprise Scale Search
Managed Metadata Service
Mobile Search Experience
People and Expertise Search
Phonetic and Nickname Search
Query Suggestions, “Did You Mean?”, and Related Queries
Recently Authored Content
Rich Media Management
Secure Store Service
Shared Content Types
SharePoint 2010 Search Connector Framework
Tags and Notes Tool
Unique Document IDs
Windows 7 Search
Word Automation Services
|Includes all of the Enterprise version features plus:Access Services
Advanced Content Processing
Business Data Integration with the Office Client
Business Data Web Parts
Business Intelligence Center
Chart Web Parts
Data Connection Library
Excel Services and PowerPivot for SharePoint
Extensible Search Platform
Extreme Scale Search
InfoPath Forms Services
Rich Web Indexing
Thumbnails and Previews
Tunable Relevance with Multiple Rank Profiles
Visual Best Bets
- Secura Hosting help your business select the correct version of SharePoint for your needs
- 100% uptime guarantee
- Rapid Response 24/7/365 Support
- Advanced SharePoint Monitoring, Offsite Backups and Anti-Virus services (optional)
Dell Poweredge R210 – Windows Server 2008 R2 with SharePoint Foundation
Below is an example server configuration including SharePoint 2010 Foundation Edition. To enquire about this server or any other configuration please contact us on 0207 183 2540.
|Example Server Specification|
|CPU||Intel Xeon E3-1240, 4C/8T, 3.30GHz|
|Storage||1TB Hard Drive|
|Disk Redundancy||Hardware RAID 1|
|Number of Power Supplies||Single|
|Included Bandwidth||Minimum of 5Mbps or 1000GB|
|Setup Time||Same Day Available|