Hosted Microsoft Exchange
Business email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone or browser. Hosted Microsoft Exchange Server from Secura Hosting provides the enterprise-grade performance, security and reliability that businesses require.
|Protection and Compliance||Exchange Server 2003||Exchange Server 2007||Exchange Server 2010|
| Antispam and anti-virus protection
| Server rules to protect business information
| Integrated archiving, retention, and discovery
|Anywhere Access||Exchange Server 2003||Exchange Server 2007||Exchange Server 2010|
| Mobile email with Exchange ActiveSync
| Web-based email experience through Outlook Web App
| Voicemail with a unified inbox
| Manage inbox overload
With an architecture that enables dramatic cost savings in storage, Exchange Server also delivers powerful features that save IT staff’s time while equipping users with the latest tools to increase their productivity.
- A greater choice of storage hardware options, including Direct Attached Storage and Storage Area Networks, and support for less expensive disks that can dramatically lower overall storage costs
- A new high availability, disaster recovery and backup solution reduces the cost of delivering business continuity
- Role-based access control, self-service capabilities, and web-based administration tools, allow you to delegate tasks to users without giving them full administrative rights. This reduces the burden on IT staff and lowers operational costs
- The built-in capabilities of Exchange ActiveSync allow you to avoid device management costs and support users on virtually any mobile device
With Exchange, users can access their mailboxes from wherever they go, with full support for Outlook, a premium web browser experience, and access from a wide range of mobile devices.
- More storage options make it possible to offer users low cost large mailboxes so they can access all their essential information in one place
- Calendar sharing allows users to share free/busy information with colleagues, even if they work at another company
- Email archiving, eDiscovery Search, retention policies, and legal hold to help you preserve and discover data
- Security policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remotely wipe data from lost phones.
- Choice of deployment options including Exchange Server on-premises, Exchange Online in the cloud, and hybrid deployment options
Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, Microsoft Exchange provides email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
- Support for a variety of browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome, allows you to work and collaborate no matter where you are
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices, including Windows Phone, iPhone, and Android, means you can access and update your info while on the go
- Multi-layered anti-spam filtering with continuous updates helps guard against spam and phishing threats
- A new, unified approach to high availability and disaster recovery helps your business achieve increased levels of reliability
Dell Poweredge R210 – Windows Small Business Server (includes Exchange Server 2010)
Small businesses (up to 75 users) can enjoy all the benefits of Exchange Server with a single server Windows Small Business Server solution.
|Example Server Specification|
|CPU||Intel Xeon E3-1240, 4C/8T, 3.30GHz|
|Storage||600GB, SAS 6Gbps, 3.5-in, 15K RPM Hard Drive|
|Disk Redundancy||Hardware RAID 1|
|Number of Power Supplies||Single|
|Included Bandwidth||Minimum of 5Mbps or 1000GB|
|Setup Time||Same Day Available|